People ask why I love my wife. Well, she was the only one who’s stayed by my side all these years.
She isn’t only my wife, she is my other half, my better half, my partner in crime, my love until the end of the time.
She is my best friend. A person who’s seen me at my worst and still chosen to stay with me. The only person who has never betrayed me.
I could go on like this for days. I can talk about her for months. And not even years would be enough to talk about our love.
You know, our anniversary is coming up soon and it’s made me think.
I should tell her more often that I love her more than anything in this world – actually that she means the world to me – and how I appreciate everything she has done and still does for our family every day.
My mistake is that I hardly ever tell her how much I love everything about her. And that’s the main reason I wrote this little list: to show my incredible wife how much she means to me.
This life is so short and I don’t want to have any regrets once I leave this world. Not telling my gorgeous wife how I feel about her more often would definitely be one of the things I’d regret.
So, this is my way of saying happy anniversary to my rock, my beautiful angel, my forever Valentine, my best friend, and my eternal love. She needs to know how much I love her. Always have, always will.
1. I love my wife simply because my heart chose her and I can’t go against that.
2. I love her for who she is.
3. I love her because I was sincerely happy for the first time the day she told me she loves me too.
4. I love her because she makes me the happiest man on earth.
5. I love her smile. That’s the first thing I noticed about her. Her gorgeous smile is actually the main reason I fell in love with her.
6. I love her for being such a great mom to our kids.
7. I love my wife because she takes such good care of me, our kids, and the household.
8. I love her for being so organized.
9. I love her because she’s shown nothing but respect for my family and friends.
10. I love her because she’s accepted all my friends as her own.
11. I love her for always motivating me to be better.
12. I love her for supporting me in everything I take on.
13. I love her for always believing in me and my choices, even though I know it’s really difficult sometimes.
14. I love our phone calls when we’re apart.
15. I love how she leaves me “I love you” notes in my lunch packs. Honestly, it’s the sweetest thing ever.
16. I love her because she is such an amazing woman – truly a once-in-a-lifetime woman.
17. I love that we’re so connected; we basically just look at each other and know what the other is thinking.
18. I love how she always does things her own way.
19. I love how she makes that puppy dog face every time she needs something from me.
20. I love her because she is such a beautiful woman – inside and out.
21. I love holding her hand in public and showing to the world that she’s mine and mine only.
22. I love her for showing me what true love is.
23. I love her for being so optimistic about everything.
24. I love her sense of humor and how she knows to make me smile in any situation.
25. I love her because she is the only person who gets my jokes.
26. I love her because our marriage is based on trust and mutual respect.
27. I love her for sticking by my side through the hard times.
28. I love her for giving me such romantic and cute nicknames. Still though, hubby is my favorite.
29. I love how she looks at me like no other.
30. I love her because she always finds new little ways to make every day Valentine’s Day for us.
31. I love and admire her braveness.
32. I love that she is a determined and fearless woman.
33. I love that sparkle in her eye every time she looks at me.
34. I love how committed she is to everything she does.
35. I love that she is full of understanding and always tries to help others.
36. I loooooove that she is such a good cook. She’s making me so happy and fat with her delicious cooking!
37. I love her because she can still find a way to surprise me with something new.
38. I love her because she’s the one who keeps the spark in our relationship alive.
39. I love her because she is so stubborn and always fights for things she believes in.
40. I love how she always has time for me even on her busiest day.
41. I love her because she’s always there for me, regardless.
42. I love that she is an animal lover.
43. I love our special date nights.
44. I love to talk about the future with her. I know it’s going to be perfect with her in it.
45. I love watching her sleep.
46. I love to travel with her because she has an adventurous spirit.
47. I love her because she’s so kind to everyone.
48. I love how she laughs so hard to the point of tears sometimes.
49. I love her competitive spirit. She always gets mad when I beat her in Uno.
50. I love her because she is my personal stylist.
51. I love my wife because she is so humble.
52. I love how she plays with her hair while watching TV.
53. I love how confident she is.
54. I love her because she is aware of all of her flaws and has embraced them.
55. I love her because she always forgives me when I make a mistake, even though I don’t always deserve her forgiveness.
56. I love her because she believes in God and the power of prayer.
57. I love how her skin is so soft and smooth.
58. I love her because she is so generous.
59. I love her because I’m a much better person today than I was before I met her.
60. I love her for putting up with me all these years. I know it was a hell of a job.
61. I love how she always tells me that she loves me before she goes to bed.
62. I love her because she always notices the little things I do for her.
63. I love how she always pays attention and listens carefully when I speak.
64. I love her because she makes me complete.
65. I love my wife because she is always there to pick me up when I fall.
66. I love her because she’s never cared about my past.
67. I love her because she’s taught me that no matter what happens, I have to keep pressing forward. That no matter what life brings, I should never give up.
68. I love her because she can’t stay mad at me for too long.
69. I love her because she’s made me realize how important self-love is.
70. I love how we often finish each other’s sentences.
71. I love her because she never forgets my birthday, our anniversary, or any other important date.
72. I love her because of her beautiful soul.
73. I love her because she’s never even once considered giving up on us.
74. I love her because she doesn’t tolerate injustice.
75. I love how she always takes good care of me when I’m sick.
76. I love her because she is the only person I can talk to about anything.
77. I love her because she never judges me, no matter what I do.
78. I love her because she is the best wife any man could ask for.
79. I love how intelligent she is.
80. I love her because my life would be so empty without her in it.
81. I love that she is a woman of her word. She always keeps her promises.
82. I love her because she doesn’t make me go shopping with her.
83. I love her because she gives me massages after a hard day at work.
84. I love how she always lets me pick the movie we’ll watch.
85. I love her because she is my biggest fan.
86. I love her because she is always pushing me to try new things and step out of my comfort zone.
87. I love how she is good at meeting new people.
88. I love her because she knows all of my imperfections yet still chooses to stay with me.
89. I love her because she doesn’t only say that she loves me, she proves it to me every single day.
90. I love how she has the courage to follow her dreams and makes me do the same.
91. I love how great she is at complimenting people.
92, I love how we make all important decisions together.
93. I love how she always puts other people’s needs ahead of her own.
94. I love how many other people look up to her.
95. I love her because she never lets anyone down.
96. I love her because she always tells the truth, no matter how ugly it is.
97. I love her independence. She doesn’t like to be told what to do.
98. I love her because she loves me even in times I’m not capable of loving myself.
99. I love her because we’ve both worked so hard to build this incredible life together.
100. I love my wife because she respects my boundaries and would never cross them.
101. I love her because she has accepted me just the way I am. She’s never tried to change me.
102. I love her because she’s never allowed anything or anyone to come between us or separate us.
103. I love her because sometimes I swear she knows me even better than I know myself.
104. I love her because she always radiates positive energy and sends only good vibes. It’s like her life mission is to make others happy.
105. I love that people adore her and everyone enjoys being in her company.
106. I love her because she always knows the right words to comfort me in any given situation.
107. I love her because she always encourages me to achieve my goals.
108. I love her because she spoils me so much.
109. I love how I still get butterflies in my stomach every time I look at her.
110. I love how I’m not afraid of growing old with her because I know that I’ll always have someone to protect me and take care of me if I become senile.
111. I love her naivety. She always chooses to see the good in everyone.
112. I love her because she doesn’t want to change who she is to please others.
113. I love her because she is truly one special person. I’ve never met anyone like her.
114. I love the fact she always understands me when I request some time alone or personal space.
115. I love her because we have so many great memories together and I look forward to creating many more memories together in the future.
116. I love her because I could’ve never even imagined that a woman like her would choose a guy like me. She is so much better than me.
117. I love her because she knows every little boring and unnecessary detail about me.
118. I love how chipper she is in the mornings, always greeting me with a grin.
119. I love her because I have more than a hundred reasons to do so.
120. I love her because she truly deserves it.
I want to give advice to all other men out there. You should remind your better half more often why you’re in love with her.
Tell her how much you adore her every day. Show her how much you appreciate her and every little thing she does for you.
Trust me, that might be only a few sentences for you, but for her, it’ll mean so much more. Give her the gift of a few kind words – you have no idea how much she’ll appreciate it.
I should mention that these reasons why I love my wife aren’t in some particular order. I can’t arrange it in any way because all these reasons are equally important.
P.S. I have one last little message at the end to my wife:
I love you for who you are. Just be yourself, always. The day we married, I promised to love you forever and beyond and am going to keep that promise.