Here are quotes from famous astrologers from over the years on what astrology is and what it is not.
1. Astrology is a tool.
“Astrology reveals the will of the gods.” — Juvenal
2. Astrology is fun.
“We need not feel ashamed of flirting with the zodiac. The zodiac is well worth flirting with.” — D.H. Lawrence
3. It reveals planet influences.
“The starry vault of heaven is in truth the open book of cosmic projection…” — Carl Jung
4. It’s an ancient practice that develops with time.
“Astrology is one of the oldest and most accurate tools known to mankind.” — Chris Flisher
5. Astrology is an ancient language.
“Astrology is a Language. If you understand this language, The Sky Speaks to You.” — Dane Rudhyar
6. Astrology is meant to help.
“Your path is illuminated by a road-map of stars. I am here to guide you!” — Ambika Devi
7. Astrology reveals your soul’s purpose.
“The soul of the newly born baby is marked for life by the pattern of the stars at the moment it comes into the world, unconsciously remembers it, and remains sensitive to the return of configurations of a similar kind.” — Johannes Kepler
- Does the Bible say about zodiac signs, astrology, horoscopes, and even astronomy? Yes, it does.
- What Your Astrological Sign’s “Keyword” Reveals About You
8. Astrology is symbolic.
“For all its complexity, however, astrology remains fundamentally simple. It offers a time-honored system of symbols that sum up key aspects of human life while providing profound insights and practical guidance.” — Anne M. Nordhaus-Bike
9. Astrology studies the stars.
“We are merely the stars’ tennis balls, struck and banded which way please them.” — John Webster
10. Astrology can be predictive.
“The astronomer has a starry map of the past; the astrologer, of our futures.” — Terri Guillemets
11. You can never learn it all.
“Astrology is one of the earliest attempts made by man to find the order hidden behind or within the confusing and apparent chaos that exists in the world.” — Karen Hanmaker-Zondag