The whole truth about relationships with a married man.
It happens that a beautiful, self-sufficient girl enters into a relationship with a married man. For what? What does she want from this relationship? How should one behave and is it worth continuing them at all?
Each of us has heard stories about relationships with married people; the topic of the “love triangle” is so hackneyed that it does not cause surprise. Books are written and films are made about such situations, but their outcome is not multifaceted – either a reunion of lovers or a family reunion.
Let us now discuss all the pros and cons.
Should you start a relationship with a married man?
Let’s start with priority. What kind of relationship model is appropriate for you and what do you expect from the relationship?
Opinions about such relationships are twofold, it seems to me that there are no “rights” and “lefts” here, your emotional well-being should play a role here:
- Do you have any remorse?
- Is it convenient to not be the only one?
- can you not be jealous and remain neutral?
If you want a no-strings-attached relationship, this type of relationship is for you.
Hardening. Relationships in a “love triangle” are a real “course for a young fighter.” After such a connection, you will be ready for absolutely all surprises and difficulties.
If you have always been annoyed by communication with your boyfriend’s family, then, I want to make you happy, it is unlikely that the married man will want to introduce you to his family.
Experience. He is likely mature and experienced, and you can learn something from him.
Conspiracy. You will not be allowed to shine in public, and if you have to, you will do your best to hide the essence of your relationship. But these are small things compared to the fact that in the phone book, you will be “Alexander Online Store” or “Kolya Service Station”
Loneliness. You can’t count on him during the holidays; you’re unlikely to have cozy evenings and nights watching a movie.
Jealousy. No matter how you run away from the fact that this feeling is not characteristic of you, sooner or later it will take possession of you.
Lack of stability. Sorry, but all the stability goes to the family.
Lack of prospects for developing relationships.
LET’S SAY YOU WEIGHED EVERYTHING AND DECIDED THAT SUCH A RELATIONSHIP HAS A PLACE IN YOUR LIFE, BUT YOU DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND HOW TO BUILD IT CORRECTLY. LET’S WALK THIS PATH WITH YOU FROM FIRST TO THE END. WHAT DO PSYCHOLOGISTS AND WOMEN WHO ARE OR HAVE BEEN IN SUCH RELATIONSHIPS ADVISE?
How to talk to a married man about relationships.
After you have gained mutual sympathy and moved to the “relationship” stage. The very first stage is to specify all the “rules”. You both understand that no one else should know about such a relationship; you both want the relationship to be easy and unobtrusive; you can even discuss what time is best for both of you to meet. Discuss everything so that there are no complaints afterward.
Tell me straight away what you want to get
- Material benefit?
- Avoiding loneliness?
- Sex without commitment?
Relationships with a married man, advice from a psychologist
This kind of relationship is very complex. This is a relationship in which a man is limited in his capabilities and actions. Often these “restrictions” do not depend on the presence of a spouse, or children, or on public opinion; more often they are based on the man’s desire to “sit on two chairs” and not the desire to lose either his wife or his mistress.
More often, men who are polygamous and who are capable of treason and even betrayal go “to the side.” So, be on the lookout for this.
There is no point in making any claims. If you want to understand the true attitude towards you, then you should find out some points:
- Reason for betrayal. Why did the man cheat? Is he unhappy with his wife or is he just looking for “adventure”?
- Can you be happy in such a relationship?
- Will the wife, knowing about the betrayal, be able to accept what her husband dictates to her?
- Will the wife be able to accept the fact that the relationship is going downhill?
- Will you be satisfied to be in the background and be content with what is left after his family?
How to behave in a relationship with a married man
First of all, this is a game without cliches. The psychology of relationships with a married man is a subtle strategy. And if you want to win this game, you will need to not only awaken your wisdom but also fill it with incredible strength.
- Never! Never, you hear, sort things out with his wife. He didn’t make any scenes or tantrums. First of all, you showed up after. Have respect for her and yourself. Secondly, think for yourself, who will a man choose: a calm and familiar woman or a hysterical woman who doesn’t know what she wants?
- Don’t judge. You can do more, you are capable of support!
- Don’t demand it. There are already a lot of people demanding a lot of things from him. Help him find peace and harmony.
- Communicate. Forget about grievances, this is not a position in which you can demonstrate your whims. Speak directly and solve problems immediately. Or go your separate ways.
- Engage. Intrigue. Be different and interesting.